Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a Cutter to be an integral part of our Fabrication team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Comply with safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Read and interpret work orders and instructions in order to determine work assignments, process specifications, and production schedules.
- Reviews job tickets for information and material accuracy before production runs.
- Sets-up and operates cutter for production runs.
- Performs line clearances.
- Performs in-process inspections of cutting operations.
- Performs routine maintenance on cutter as required.
- Troubleshoots and repairs cutter when required.
- Monitor equipment operations, gauges, and panel lights in order to detect deviations from standards.
- Works directly with management on product quality and process improvement challenges.
- Perform other duties as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School or GED; required (2 plus years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education)
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience
- Computer Skills: Not applicable
- Certification/Licenses: None specifically required
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.