Crane Operator - Paint
Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a Crane Operator to be an integral part of our Paint team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Lift, position, and place material or other large objects needed in bays.
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Start and stop crane controls.
- Follow directions carefully.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School or GED; preferred
- Experience: A minimum of six months experience with overhead crane operation
- Computer Skills: Not applicable
- Certification/Licenses: None specifically required
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.