Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a welder to be an integral part of our fabrication team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Comply with safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind, or bolt component parts.
- Remove rough spots from work pieces, using portable grinders, hand files or scrapers.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders or arc-cutting equipment.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes, such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, and submerged arc welding.
- Feather or remove tacks using electric or pneumatic, grinders prior to welding beading pass.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School or GED; preferred
- Experience: 1 plus years of experience in welding
- Computer Skills: Not applicable
- Certification/Licenses: None specifically required
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.