Paint Foreman (Days)
Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a Paint Foreman to be an integral part of our Paint team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Comply and ensure compliance with safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Assesses equipment, materials and labor needed to complete large and/or complex preparation and painting activities for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance activities meet district standards and resolve defined issue(s) while reducing wasted resources.
- Assists in the selection of training and in-service programs for maintenance staff for the purpose of conveying information; ensuring that maintenance employees gain and maintain a thorough understanding of safety regulations and providing guidance on department procedures.
- Collaborates with others (managers, contractors, vendors, etc.) for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services.
- Directs assigned painting staff in resolving complex and/or difficult preparation and painting projects.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic files and/or records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and complying with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
- Maintains assigned tools, supplies, equipment, and vehicle(s) for the purpose of ensuring their availability as needed to meet assigned maintenance objectives.
- Prepares a variety of program-mandated documents and reports (e.g. work orders, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and complying with company and/or legal requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Provide training to personnel as required.
- Performs a wide variety (and sometimes complex) preparation and painting activities for the purpose of ensuring that maintenance issues are resolved, and projects are completed in a safe, effective, and timely manner.
- Education: High School or GED; preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years in commercial/industrial painting; minimum of 2 years supervision experience
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Certification/Licenses: None specifically required
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.