Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a Receiving Clerk to be an integral part of our material control team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Input material receipts into JDE system
- Verify accuracy of all paperwork pertaining to delivery
- Address any issues pertaining to delivery with vendor and/or internal department managers
- Process Material Test Reports (MTR’s)
- Printing of bar code labels for material
- Assist yard foremen with issues pertaining to deliveries
- Maintain a document as well as a visual board of the material yard locations
- Maintain filing system
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School or GED; preferred
- Experience: 1 plus years of experience in pipe fabrication field
- Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office and JD Edwards
- Certification/Licenses: Knowledge of piping materials (visual and descriptions)
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.