Material Handler - Shipping (Multiple Positions Available)
Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available for a Material Handler to be an integral part of our Shipping team. Epic takes pride in our quality of work and has a goal of building our workforce with the most talented employees. Our team has collaborated on a wide range of projects, including Leviathan in Israel and Marathon Star in Texas. We can meet you at any skill level, whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience under your belt.
- Comply and ensure compliance with safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
- Confirm accuracy of material being delivered.
- Confirm accuracy of material being pulled and delivered to production bays.
- Assist in the development of relevant processes and procedures.
- Address material shorts as requested by Material Control.
- Assist with material reconciliations at job closeouts as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Safely operate any manual handling equipment required to perform responsibilities.
- Use proper stacking and pulling processes.
- Safely utilize ramp to load and unload materials.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School or GED; preferred
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience
- Computer Skills: Not applicable
- Certification/Licenses: None specifically required
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.