Warehouse Order Picker
Manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other general labor.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- May require direction and guidance for daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment.
- Move stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, forklift, or other equipment.
- Sort and stack cargo before loading and unloading.
- Receive and check in inbound material.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Use controls to guide, position, or move equipment, such as cranes, booms, or cameras.
- Wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
- Be on-call on a biweekly basis.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant work experience
Computer Skills: Not applicable.
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)