**Position is located in San Marcos, Texas**
Looking for a great place to begin a career?
Join one of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabrication facilities.
Epic Piping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASK FOR THIS POSITION:
• Operate crane under general supervision.
• Manipulate or depress crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
• Lift, position, and place material or other large objects needed in bays.
• Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
• Operate crane according to signals from helper.
• Start and stop crane controls.
• Follow directions carefully.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Crane Operator I: 6 months to One-year experience with overhead crane
Crane Operator II: 1-3 years’ experience with overhead crane
Crane Operator III: 3 plus years’ experience with overhead crane
Computer Skills: For Quality Control: minor computer skills to set up files for x-rays by spool number.
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required. For Quality Control: NDE Training, a plus
Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.