Looking for a great place to begin a career?
Join one of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabrication facilities.
Epic Piping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASK FOR THIS POSITION:
• Answer phones and greet clients.
• Assist in filing duties.
• Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
• Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Perform data entry.
- Assists with job close which includes but is not limited to cycle count creation, cycle count entry, cycle count variance, and compiling cycle count documentation.
- Perform inventory transfers in applicable computer programs.
- Print pick tickets from JD Edwards for bay pullers.
- Issue material to Fabrication within JD Edwards.
- Communicate effectively between the Material Issuing and Fabrication departments. Perform data entry within computer systems by moving location of material.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 1 plus years of experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Office and JD Edwards
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.