Document Control Clerk
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Answer phones and greet clients.
• Assist in filing duties.
• Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
• Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Perform data entry.
• Store, manage, and track company documents.
• Scan, image, organize, and maintain documents, adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures.
• Control the retrieval of documents.
• Receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs.
• As RFI procedures are updated, create new templates.
• Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals, and related items.
• Responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
• Assist with file migrations and audits.
- Prepare spool dossier per approved JI.
- Submit final dossier to customer inspector for review.
- Maintain and verify lots for welders/line class prior to releasing spools for Paint/Shipment.
- Train weld loggers for Xenon data entry and NDE selection.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 1 plus years of experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Office and JD Edwards
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this position.
Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)