Looking for a great place to begin a career?
Join one of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabrication facilities.
Epic Piping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASK FOR THIS POSITION:
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
• Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
• Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials, as necessary.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Study blueprints or manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation or operation of machinery.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, or assemble new equipment.
• Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
• Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred; 5 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Industrial Mechanic Field
Computer Skills: None specifically required.
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.