Quality Control Supervisor
Travel: No travel pays or per diem
Looking for a great place to begin a career?
Join one of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabrication facilities.
Epic Piping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASK FOR THIS POSITION:
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors,
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
• Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures or assign employee training to experienced workers.
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
• Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
• Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
• Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
• Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
• Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
· Assign/manage workload of dimension/visual inspectors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 10-15 years in Fabrication/Inspection
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Preferred. Xenon Weld Logging, NDE Selection/NDE Report Entry
Certifications & Licenses: AWS, CWI/SCWI, CSWi 3.1/3.2