Supply Chain Material Planner
Epic Piping has an exciting opportunity available at their Corporate office for a Supply Chain Material Planner.
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, perform work accurately and thoroughly, pay close attention to details, and possess strong analytical skills.
- Perform material take-offs from isometrics or run IDF/PCF files to obtain a bill of material extract.
- Perform various checks to ensure accuracy
- Build and maintain project specifications in drafting software for detailing in accordance with project documentation
- Upload and check spool bills of material into the materials management system for reservation
- Document control and filing
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: Bachelors degree preferred; or Associates Degree plus relevant work experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Suite. Must be able to type efficiently
WHY WORK FOR EPIC PIPING?
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work alongside industry leaders and mentors
Epic Piping is one of the largest privately owned and the fastest-growing pipe fabrication firms in the world. With over three decades of experience and backgrounds extending from engineering to welding, Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.