Project Administration Coordinator
Lookingfor a great place to begin a career?
Joinone of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabricationfacilities.
EpicPiping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits,including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASKFOR THIS POSITION:
Oversee the development of proposals, including ensuring that documents are secure and in keeping with company standards, facilitating the proposal review process, and guiding production of the final draft.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ensure adherence to internal documentation practices.
• Perform all administrative and clerical duties for the Estimating Department.
• Retrieve, coordinate, prepare, and distribute proposals.
• Coordinate with various internal departments to provide updated and accurate information regarding all departmental functions.
• Interface with key participants, including clients, to execute the proposal process
• File & data manipulation.
• Controlled document ownership.
• Coordinate proposal data entry, formatting, editing, reviews, reproduction, and delivery
• Organizes all technical written materials supplied by support groups including organization of sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments
• Actively participates in meetings relating to proposals, business development and marketing
• Supports special projects and other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate
• Maintaining proposal tracking database.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school): Required
Experience: 2 plus years’ experience in proposal coordination
Computer Skills: Not applicable.
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.
Epic Piping provides unmatched experience servicing the chemical, power, refining, offshore, and oil & gas industries.