** Position is located in San Marcos, Texas **
Looking for a great place to begin a career?
Join one of the world's largest privately owned industrial pipe fabrication facilities.
Epic Piping offers competitive pay as well as a range of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
TASK FOR THIS POSITION:
• Store, manage, and track company documents.
• Scan, image, organize, and maintain documents, adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures.
• Control the retrieval of documents.
• Receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs.
• As RFI procedures are updated, create new templates.
• Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals, and related items.
• Responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
• Assist with file migrations and audits.
- Prepare spool dossier per approved JI.
- Submit final dossier to customer inspector for review.
- Maintain and verify lots for welders/line class prior to releasing spools for Paint/Shipment.
- Train weld loggers for Xenon data entry and NDE selection.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 1 plus years of experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Office
Certifications & Licenses: None specifically required.