Operates the warehouse forklift and performs other duties assigned in the warehouse. Duties include supplying documents to truck driver, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
•Comply with safety and environment guidelines, policies, and regulations
•Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
•Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify supervisors of any malfunctions.
•Mark or tag identification on loads.
•Load and unload product from or into trucks and from or into warehouse /
•Clean warehouse, work areas and equipment.
•Clean and, check fluid levels daily
•Record information, such as the number of products received or shipped, meter readings, or dates and times of product received or shipped.
•Read gauges or charts, and record data obtained.
•Always Follow safety procedures while preforming any task.
•Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Loyal - The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Research Skills - Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred or 2 years’ experience using fork lift in warehouse and open area.
Experience: Forklift Operator I (At least 1 year of relevant work experience), Forklift Operator II (At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience), Forklift Operator III (At least 5 years of relevant work experience)
Certifications & Licenses: Forklift Operator
Computer Skills: Not applicable